[Super photochromic design] This magical photochromic lens darkens the light gray lens based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet rays. Moreover, these glasses protect your eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Coupled with a stylish rectangular design, it can always meet your daily dressing needs
[UV400 Polarized Protective Glasses] These sunglasses are superior to previous sunglasses in three ways-when moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses will automatically adapt to reduced light conditions. Secondly, polarized lenses can reduce glare and glare. At the same time, 100% UV protection layer can resist harmful UVA/UVB rays
[High-strength and lightweight materials] Thanks to the use of innovative materials, such as Kynetium™, Grillamid®, and magnesium.
[It can work normally day or night] Our sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or in a dark environment, the lens is light-colored and transparent, which can improve visibility and effectively reduce glare. During the day, it can effectively filter strong light, enhance visual clarity, reduce eye fatigue, and keep the eyes in the most comfortable outdoor activity state.
- Lightweight aluminum-magnesium alloy metal frame.
- Adjustable temples, nose pads and flexible arms bring you a better and comfortable wearing experience.
- UV protection 400: Sunglasses can block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC, and 100% protect human eyes from the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Photochromic polarized lenses: This lens can reduce irritating reflections and glare caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, roads, sand or snow. They absorb 100% of ultraviolet rays and eliminate 99% of glare.
- Photo-polarized lenses, in bright sunlight, the lenses are dark, but in low ambient light conditions, the lenses are transparent.
Discoloration test method:
Since some customers do not know how to test lens discoloration, we will explain more to learn how to test lens discoloration.
Please put the sunglasses in sunlight for 10-15 seconds, then the color will become darker. (Remember, this is sunshine, but not cloudy or raining)
You can use ultraviolet light to test, the lens will darken.
Please know one thing, do not test the discoloration on cloudy days or indoors. The discoloration of the lens is caused by ultraviolet rays.