Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
EASIEST WAY TO REPAIR METAL PARTS WITHOUT A WELDING MACHINE!
Why Welders, Mechanics, & Household Handymen are calling Solution Welding Rods "The Strongest, Fastest, and Easiest Aluminum Fabrication or Parts Repair– no expensive equipment required.
Does The Impossible. Makes a sound joint with slight penetration to base metal that is stronger than mild steel. Join thick or thin parts with a 45,000 lb tensile strength.
Extreme Performance. By Design. Solution Welding Rods are engineered to easily flow under a very low working temperature to ensure fast application to your project with minimal distortion.
From Amateur To Pro. Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can weld aluminum without the need for expensive equipment like welding machines. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy welding rods.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
You Talked, and We Listened.
Every aspect of Solution Welding Rods are designed for the pursuit of performance to be the world's best in class in Aluminum and other non-ferrous materials repair.
The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Melting Point: 647℃~658℃
- Diameter: 2mm / 0.08"
- Length: 500mm / 19.7"
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Item Wight: Approx. 3.5g / 0.12in (One Aluminum Welding Wire)
- Package Size: Approx. 51 * 0.5 * 0.5cm / 20.1 * 0.2 * 0.2in(10PCS)
- 51 * 1 * 1cm / 20.1 * 0.4 * 0.4in(20PCS)
- 51 * 3 * 3cm / 20.1 * 1.2 * 1.2in(50PCS)
- 1 x Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods (10/20/50 pcs optional)